Cat Christmas Cards by Nicola L Robinson. Giveaway!

Meow! It’s that time of year again, the days are cold and grey, the nights are extra long but there is a festive buzz of excitement building in anticipation of Christmas 🙂 As cat lovers, it’s important to include our favourite furry friends at this special time of the year. There are lots of extra toys, treats and fun to be had as a cat, particularly in the home, be it exploring the Christmas tree, playing with the decorations, eating the turkey or just sleeping on the tinsel, the possibilities are many. (Kitties take care!)

I love Christmas too, I’m also an illustrator and I love drawing cats. I have a small but growing range of illustrated cat cards and prints all designed and illustrated by me as part of my Teeth and Claws shop. I’d like to introduce a couple of my illustrated festive kitties to you, my super fluffy white Persian kitten and cute stripy grey tabby cat:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

These little cats can’t wait for Christmas, and the chance to do their very special job of taking festive messages to and from cat lovers and cats this festive season…

My cat cards are all printed on the highest quality board and come with matching brown kraft envelopes, they are blank inside for your own message. Available individually and as a set of 6.

Available directly from me in my online shop:

Teeth and Claws – Cat Cards and Prints

(Also available from my Etsy shop too!)

Meow!

Giveaway!

I’ve sent a few of my festive kitties to Marc here at Katzenworld, who has been kind enough to do a festive giveaway with me, so to be in with a chance to win one of my Cat Christmas cards or even a set of six festive kitties simply do one or more of the following through the giveaway tool located here:

• Visit my Teeth and Claws shop to see the rest of my cats
  • Visit me or Katzenworld on Facebook
  • Follow me or Katzenworld on Twitter
  • Tweet about the giveaway
  • Favourite my Etsy Shop

Additionally for people that can’t do the above you can also enter manually with the following methods:

• Share this post (leave a comment with a link to the share)
  • Leave a comment on this blog post asking to enter!
  • Sign-up for the Katzenworld Forum, let us know in the comments your username!

Entries will be accepted until the end of Saturday 17th of December 2016!

Meow! and a very happy Christmas to all 🙂

You can connect with Teeth and Claws –

Twitter- @Teethclaws

Facebook- TeethClaws

Instagram- TeethClaws

nicola_l_robinson_christmas_cats

Don't miss out!
Subscribe To Newsletter

Receive top cat news, competitions, tips and more!

Invalid email address
Give it a try. You can unsubscribe at any time.

18 thoughts on “Cat Christmas Cards by Nicola L Robinson. Giveaway!

1. Pingback: Cat Christmas Cards by Nicola L Robinson. Giveaway! – Rattiesforeverworldpresscom

2. Pingback: Cat Christmas Cards by Nicola L Robinson. Giveaway! — Katzenworld – Bing Zoo

Why not meow a comment to fellow readers?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.