[Sticky] Forum Rules
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
Okay, got it!!!
Of course 🙂
What if a rule is broken and I didn't realize it? I nderstand why rules are needed but to punish somebody when they break a rule without realizing it. Is that necessary? User Name Snowball
I was just checking to see if anyone answered my question about the posting rules. I see my previous question hasn't been answered. I do understand the rules. Please someone answer my previous question. It would be appreciated. Thanks, Snowball
Apologies again I missed this question. I answered this in an email and as mentioned in there the first time around we would just explain the rules. 🙂
Medran, got your answer in your e-mail. This question was asked before I e-mailed you. Thanks for your answer. I understand the rules better now. Sincerely, Snowball
Understood and agreed! Thanks for the warning on the image size, I might have accidentally broken this rule otherwise. 🙂